TerraCorps is Hiring
Job Opportunities with the TerraCorps Staff Team!
Service Impact and Evaluation Manager
The Service Impact and Evaluation Manger is a key staff member for implementing the TerraCorps program vision on a regional scale. Reporting to the TerraCorps Chief Program Officer, the Manager is responsible for driving the successful implementation of the TerraCorps service model by building and cultivating strong partnerships and supporting TerraCorps members’ service experience and professional development. The Service Impact and Evaluation Manager plays a primary role in recruitment, orientation, training, and supervision of TerraCorps members and service site partners.
At TerraCorps, we celebrate difference and embrace the impact that diversity of thought, experience, and identity has on our organization. TerraCorps is an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, and LGBTQ individuals are encouraged to apply. Individuals with national service experience, and specifically experience with AmeriCorps or TerraCorps are encouraged to apply.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
Member Support and Development
• Design and deliver member professional development opportunities (residential orientation, in-service training/service days, retreats, etc.)
• Support professional development and member experience
• Review and provide feedback on member service plans
• Monitor member monthly reports & hours, and ensure compliance about prohibited activities
• Aid in coordinating logistics of all-corps events (housing, travel, food, etc.)
• Help to plan and deliver member recognition events
• Organize opportunities for members to volunteer at and attend state-wide conferences
• Help to identify and manage specialized training consultants
• Plan, schedule and conduct mid-year site visits with members
• Offer member checks-ins and support on bi-weekly basis
• Support annual AmeriCorps member recruitment and onboarding
• Lead Alumni Advisory Committee
Data Management and Evaluation
• Develop and launch effective systems for collecting program and performance measurement data from members and service sites
• Develop effective systems for evaluating program and performance measure data
• Prepare annual performance reports for service sites
• Utilize database to manage and report program information gathered
TerraCorps is a small team and we all pitch in to help run a successful program. In addition to these established tasks, there will be additional duties and responsibilities that the Service Impact and Evaluation Manager will help with as needed.
Interested applicants, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com to be considered for this position.