Reconnecting People & Land for Life
Digital Platforms and Campaign Specialist
Located in Lowell, MA, TerraCorps is an AmeriCorps affiliated start-up environmental non-profit working at the intersection of land conservation, sustainable farming, food justice and community revitalization. By building organizational capacity, facilitating knowledge exchange, and encouraging impactful collaborations across a vibrant field of community-based non-profits, our leadership development and partnership model is making TerraCorps’ vision of an equitable and unified land movement a powerful reality.
The Digital Platforms and Campaign Specialist (DPCS) is a key member of our Abundance Circle team, responsible for managing the platforms and processes critical to effective fundraising campaigns, increased and sustained alumni engagement, the marketing and amplification of AmeriCorps member and service site recruitment, and expansion of TerraCorps’ brand awareness across multiple platforms and spaces. In this role, you’ll use your demonstrated technical and analytic expertise to expand philanthropic investment, inspire corporate partnerships, raise brand awareness, and galvanize public support. Reporting to the Chief Development & Communications Officer, the DPCS has the following areas of accountability:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage a range of digital platforms to produce and distribute content, align brand messaging, expand visibility across our target audience and facilitate the kind of engagement that grows our donor base to meet our fundraising goals.
- Provide technical management support needed to update and maintain TerraCorps website (WordPress) including content updates, SEO optimization, domain maintenance and adherence to data security & compliance.
- Oversee the technical development, maintenance and improvement of the TerraSphere micro-site platform, a custom toolused to foster community interaction and increased engagement for TerraCorps Members, Alumni and Service Site Partners.
- Manage systems and platforms that support the advancement of fundraising activities including grant research, donor portfolio management, donations tracking systems and project timelines
- Design and produce promotional materials and audio/visual content, including TerraCorps’ monthly newsletter.
- Collaborate with our Evaluation Systems Designer to track, analyze and optimize performance metrics for all aspects of TerraCorps’ online presence including general SEO, website analytics, social media reach and donor communications platforms.
- Provide project management support to coordinate the procurement and organization of materials, information and data from across the organization in line with the annual development calendar.
- Maintain donor portfolio management system to provide up=to=date information on current and prospective donor relationships to inform engagement opportunities
Collaborating across the organization, the DPCS has the opportunity to support cross-functional, self-managed project teams with the creative skill set as a strategy to raise the resources and support they need to achieve the environmental and social outcomes we seek.
If you’re a person who would thrive in a collaborative, growth-oriented, start-up atmosphere and wants to put your love for beautifully designed and organized systems and streamlined project management skill set to use helping TerraCorps maximize its potential, we want to meet you.
TerraCorps celebrates difference and embraces the impact that diversity of thought, experience, and identity has on our organization. TerraCorps is an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, and LGBTQ+ individuals are encouraged to apply. Experience with national service, and more specifically, AmeriCorps or TerraCorps experience a plus. Compensation: $40-$55K salary commensurate with experience; health & supplemental insurance benefits, retirement plan w/company match, FSA, paid time off (3 weeks’ vacation, 10 flex-holidays, 8 personal, sabbatical after 5 years) paid parking, and a flexible schedule.