Mission, Vision, Values
The mission of TerraCorps is to prepare and mobilize emerging leaders to help communities gain access to and conserve land for people and nature.
Vision and Values
TerraCorps’s vision and values are expressed in our Ends Policy that was developed and adopted by our founding Board of Directors. The Ends Policy is an articulation of the big picture outcomes we seek to achieve as the sum result of our work as follows:
BECAUSE TERRACORPS EXISTS…
- Lands are restored, protected, and managed for social and ecological resilience and sustainability
- The well-being of communities is advanced by equitable access to healthy food, clean water, and land
- A diversity of people have meaningful connections to local landscapes
- Communities collaborate to build thriving social and ecological systems
- Our alumni exemplify a diverse and inclusive network of accomplished professionals advancing these Ends.